Media Air Cleaner
How it works
The Media Air Cleaner cabinet is installed in the return air duct of the forced air system prior to the furnace and air handler. As air passes through the system, airborne particles are trapped within the filter media.
Unlike traditional filters, our Media Air Cleaner is able to trap up to 100 times more while maintaining efficiency and arrestance ratings in compliance with ASHRAE Standard 52.2.
The HeavySeal feature is designed to create a super-tight envelope focusing air to and through the filter. The HeavySeal passes the duct blast text (at 25 pascals/ .1 inches water column) and reduces leakage as low as 2.0 CFM. There are models to accommodate the most popular media filter cartridges on the market.
- Super Tight HeavySeal
- Contractor installation and easy media filter replacement
- Installs into ducted central heating and air conditioning system
- Meets ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2 standards
- Robust heavy duty metal construction
- High efficiency MERV 8 or 11 filter traps particles as small as 1.0 micron, including pollen, dust, mold, and dander
- Perfect for any residential or commercial forced air heating or cooling system up to five tons